Electricity supply | Albany Historical Society
Accessibility
Text Size
Contrast Mode
Font Family
Spacing
Line Height
Link Highlight
Electricity supply | Albany Historical Society
Electricity supply
The electricity supply from a generating plant was installed in Albany in 1910, by Herbert Robinson of Drew Robinson & Co, who was mayor of Albany from 1912-1915.

The electricity supply from a generating plant was installed in Albany in 1910, by Herbert Robinson of Drew Robinson & Co, who was mayor of Albany from 1912-1915.